Win your own Michelin-starred dinner party
Enjoy a full tasting menu cooked by Jason Atherton in your own kitchen. This star of The Great British Menu could be personal chef to you and 11 friends on 10th October.
To win this incredible prize, simply answer this question…
“If you were to open a restaurant, what would you call it and why?”
Fill out the form below to enter.
Terms & Conditions – “Win your own Michelin-starred dinner party” Prize Draw
• This prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over (except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of this “Win your own Michelin-starred dinner party” prize draw) who have completed the draw Shortstack entry form.
• Prize Details: There is one prize of a full tasting menu cooked by Jason Atherton for the winner and up to 11 guests cooked at premises provided by the winner.
• The closing date and time for entries into the LRF prize draw is 23.59 on 31/08/2014 2014.
Entries submitted after this date and time will not be included in the prize draw.
• The winner will be drawn at random in the week commencing 01/09/2014
• The winner of the prize will be contacted within 5 days of the draw and will need to be able to provide an available kitchen in order for the tasting menu to be prepared.
• The winner must be available for the entire day on 10/10/2014. Access for Jason Atherton and his team will be required from 3PM on the day of the prize. Access will also be required
the day before, on 09/10/14 to deliver the ingredients for the meal and chilled storage will be required for this.
• If the kitchen is not located on the winner’s property, they must provide proof of permission to us the kitchen in question.
• If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 5 days of the initial notification, or cannot take up the prize, then we reserve the right to select another winner.
• One entry per person
• We reserve the right to select another winner, should the original winner not be able to fulfil the requirements of the prize, or be in breach of these terms and conditions
• There is no cash alternative to the prize
• We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value or to terminate, amend, extend or shorten the promotional period at any time and without notice.
• We have organised this prize draw in good faith but cannot accept any liability relating to the prize draw or the prize offered.
• Winners will be required to take part in marketing events. Such marketing may include filming of the winner and their guests, and both the exterior and interior of the property in which the winner chooses to host the prize. Such film will be for use at Ocado’s discretion.
• All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them
• The promoter of this prize draw is Ocado Limited. For details of the winner’s name and county please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org